/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
Hi gals! Rebecca here from Darling Cashmere with a tasty drink recipe just in time for hosting a sweet soirée during these warmer months! It is both refreshing and oh-so-pretty.
You only need a few ingredients, and you can make this as tart or sweet as you would like.
· Juice of 2 lemons
· 5 oz. club soda
· 3 oz. rum
· 2 teaspoons sugar
· 1 cup blueberries pureed + a few extra for garnish
· 10 mint leaves + a few extra for garnish
· Lemon wedges for garnish
What to do:
1. Start by muddling the mint leaves, sugar, and lemon juice together in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
2. Add the pureed blueberries to the mix. In lieu of pureeing you can easily muddle the blueberries.
3. Next, add rum and ice, then shake.
4. Add in the club soda, then pour into the glass of your choice.
5. Finish with a few fresh blueberries & mint leaves for garnish.
Enjoy your mojito while soaking in the sunshine or lounging in shade. This cocktail is perfect for any setting!